Saturday, July 30, 2011

Look What I Made!


Even though I love crafts... I am not very good at matching things.  However, I decorated hand sanitizer for my teammates today and I think they turned out pretty cute.. :)  I hope they like this little gift.  I have found so many things on pinterest I want to do .... now my next project is this:


I think this will look so cute for the beginning of school.... or for all year.  I love it when the children bring me little flower weeds they picked on the playground! :)
What projects have you made or will make?     PS  I am working on a really cute math game for us right now.    Oh, please leave a comment!  I really like hearing from you!

9 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Hey it is me again... Where did you get your clear bottle? Also, how do I contact Dreamlike Magic because I am trying to create a classroom blog.
littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Hi,
I got the bottle from the Dollar Store and used a product named Goo Gone (Target) to get the label and adhesive off. To get in touch with Alicia you can click on her name at the bottom of my blog or you can go to Etsy and search for Dreamlike Magic. She is awesome to work with... very fast and you can choose something out of her store or have a blog custom made.

Chrissy said...

Hi! I love your blog :-)--it is cheerful, engaging, and inspiring!

ReadWriteSing

Pam said...

Thank you so much! I am going over to visit your blog and to follow!

Nicole said...

What an adorable bottle! I was considering giving my team-mates a little gift and I think this will have to be it! Great idea!

Nicole
The Kinder Kid

Kristin Young said...

I LOVE your little vase! That's precious. Also, I'm a new follower to your blog and am excited to share kindergarten ideas with you this year!! :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Anonymous said...

Very cute, it's the little things that make a difference! What a great way to start their year off. :-)

Deedee Wills said...

I love the flowers! I'm gonna grab your idea! Thank you for sharing!
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Unknown said...

Adorable! I'm going to try to make some for my para-pros - I have four in my room and we use a lot of sanitizer!

Post a Comment