Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finally! Room Pictures.... My favorites



Hi Blogging Friends!  If you are linking to  Blog Hoppin' this week, pictures of your room are suppose to be tomorrow, but I wanted to get these out now because we start school Thursday and I don't know if I would have time to post later.. As you probably already know I am not a very good photographer.  maybe a new camera? or a new photographer? :) 
Above you will see my my  math stations!  Loved the way they turned out!  Ready for Can do Kinders!
 


Didn't these turn out great?  They are next to my pencil sharpener.  I found the idea on pinterest .... Don't you love all the great ideas there?




When I saw this on pinterest I knew it would be perfect to help my kinders with directions.  Some of my children are ELL students and visuals are a plus for them and me.



This is my behavior chart ready to go.... soon it will hold 25 clothespins! 


I love my calendar.  Even though I have a smart board and will be doing calendar/morning meeting on it this year, I knew I would need this as an anchor chart for the children to refer to throughout the day!  Part of our evaluation on 21st century skills is how we intergrate global learning throughout our day.  I plan on using the small map  and my smart board to find temperatures, seasons, etc...around the world and compare to our city.  Because the the map is laminated, I will be able to write what we discover right on it.


Here is a closer view!   Do you see Pete?




I made 2 stools for my listening/reading center! You can't tell it in the picture the material is red and white polka dots.    The apple came from a lunch box I found on sale at JoAnne's.  I cut it apart and glued it on the top of the stool.  I have 2 of the stools and I love them.  I know the children will too.


                                                            Here is a larger view!


And.... this is my Write the Room tub!   Do you see the new clipboards? 

These are the pictures I took today of my little classroom.  It doesn't show everything, but I hope you enjoyed looking at them.  Have a great week.... and I'll be back over the next couple of days... Cross your fingers I have a great first day like so many of you and hurricane Irene stays off the coast!
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  I love your comments. 

24 comments:

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Great looking room! Love your Pete the Cat.

Jess said...

I love it! I think your listening center is my favorite so cozy! I really like how you made everything look pretty and appealing! Great job!

Rambling About Reading

My Kindergarten Kids said...

Your room looks great! So many cute touches!! Hope to post my pictures soon! Have a wonderful start on Thursday!! :)

Katy said...

Love the picture directions! I'm running off to make them as I type!!! :)

Katy
Kindergarten Katy

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Your room is so cute! Love your listening center.

Jeannie

Rachelle said...

YOUR ROOM IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

rooneyhunt said...

Your room looks so inviting! Do you have the picture cards for the directions available for download? They would be so helpful!

Good luck with Irene... we're waiting for her to visit us in RI this weekend!

~ Amy

Katie Mense said...

OMG!!! So totally adorable!!! ♥ it!
Little Warriors

Pam said...

Thank you everyone! I am so humbled.... I wish I could share the directions... but I can't. It is against the terms of use. But go to Scrappin' Doodles and purchase them there.... You'll use them for soooooooo many things!

Unknown said...

Pam!! I love the room!! Where did you get your math pocket chart pieces from? i love the way your organized for it. I'm a first year kindergarten teacher and would love to do something similar in my room. www.rachelboothhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your room is amazing! Love the way you have the math stations pocket chart above the math station. Cute seats at the listening center. What an inviting classroom. Thanks for sharing.

rlawruk said...

I love the idea of the pictures for directions!! Would it be possible for you to share the pictures with me?

Rach :)

lawruk86@gmail.com

Kannie said...

I just found out I need to post my learning objectives in my room. do you do this? Any ideas on how to manage this? I remember seeing someone posting a picture or discussion about this in "blog land" somewhere but of course I can't remember or find it now! Thanks for your awesome blog! I love it!!!!!!

Pam said...

Hi Kannie,
I use Deanna Jump's common core standards packet in my room. I love them because they are in I can statements which is what my district is asking us to do! She has included math, reading, science, and social studies in her packet. Check them out at her Teachers Pay Teachers store!

Tamera Wilson said...

Beautiful room! Love the map on your calendar board - great idea!
:)
Tamera
http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please share how you made your clipboards! Those are adorable and I am so sick of looking at my nasty brown ones! Also, how did you do your chairs! I made some too but am having problems getting the cushion to stay on the crate! Cute class and ideas!!!

Kamuran said...

Van
izmir
Artvin
Tunceli
Eskişehir
KZL

07593ClarkB1A0D said...

C9914
Sinop Evden Eve Nakliyat
Erzincan Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Van Evden Eve Nakliyat
Çorum Parça Eşya Taşıma
Adıyaman Lojistik
Urfa Lojistik
Kırklareli Evden Eve Nakliyat
Antep Şehirler Arası Nakliyat
Yozgat Evden Eve Nakliyat

368D7ArthurC159D said...

56F57
goruntulu sohbet
kırşehir rastgele sohbet uygulaması
Kars Sohbet Siteleri
kırıkkale telefonda sohbet
Antep Sesli Sohbet Uygulamaları
kilis görüntülü canlı sohbet
aksaray en iyi ücretsiz sohbet siteleri
seslı sohbet sıtelerı
Mersin Ücretsiz Sohbet Uygulaması

CECDDJessicaA7DE7 said...

6BAE3
kadınlarla rastgele sohbet
Ordu Görüntülü Sohbet Uygulama
diyarbakır sesli sohbet sitesi
Çanakkale Görüntülü Canlı Sohbet
Karaman En İyi Sesli Sohbet Uygulamaları
nevşehir bedava sohbet siteleri
sohbet muhabbet
yabancı canlı sohbet
Kırıkkale En İyi Ücretsiz Görüntülü Sohbet Siteleri

143F2Adam2F247 said...

28D0D
bilecik parasız sohbet siteleri
Antalya Kadınlarla Sohbet Et
giresun bedava görüntülü sohbet sitesi
çorum canlı sohbet uygulamaları
adana canlı görüntülü sohbet odaları
yozgat görüntülü sohbet odaları
Hatay Sohbet Siteleri
çankırı goruntulu sohbet
görüntülü sohbet uygulamaları ücretsiz

C8674Alayna9DD33 said...

9BE13
Kripto Para Madenciliği Nasıl Yapılır
Binance Referans Kodu
Tiktok Beğeni Satın Al
Loop Network Coin Hangi Borsada
Görüntülü Sohbet
Paribu Borsası Güvenilir mi
Görüntülü Sohbet
Binance Hangi Ülkenin
Soundcloud Dinlenme Hilesi

8216BAmber018B8 said...

0C7CF
Discord Sunucu Üyesi Hilesi
Pi Network Coin Hangi Borsada
Dxy Coin Hangi Borsada
Bitcoin Mining Nasıl Yapılır
Threads Beğeni Hilesi
Clubhouse Takipçi Hilesi
Nonolive Takipçi Hilesi
Threads Beğeni Satın Al
Pitbull Coin Hangi Borsada

DC53EKian285A1 said...

B5D80
Likee App Takipçi Satın Al
Parasız Görüntülü Sohbet
Binance Referans Kodu
Coin Kazma Siteleri
Clubhouse Takipçi Satın Al
Binance Sahibi Kim
Linkedin Beğeni Hilesi
Btcturk Borsası Güvenilir mi
Parasız Görüntülü Sohbet

Post a Comment