Sunday, September 18, 2011

Great News... Yippeee!


I went to school today to work.... yeap, I know it is Sunday.  I had so much to do and I have a huge week ahead of me. I know all of you have felt the same way!   On the way home I kept thinking... when do things just slow down????? 
Then, I opened my email .... and it was unbelievable!

I was nominated by Jess from Rambling About Reading  and....


Kristen from A Teeny Tiny Teacher

                                              
and a couple of weeks ago... Jeannie from a Class Full of Special Kinders


for the Versatile Blogger Award! Wow... double pow!  It made my whole entire week!....  year!


Thank you ladies very much!  I love their blogs because I learn something new every time I visit!   Please click on their buttons to visit!

There are rules for receiving this award!

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

*Share 7 things about yourself.
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Thank you again ladies!  Now to share the 7 things... hmmm...
1. I cannot sing..... Not the first note.... I love music, but, I sound horrible.  It is bad when your kinders say.... Can we turn on a CD?:)
2.   I love Diet Sundrop.  Love it and gotta have it everyday!
3.  I love warm weather... I like snow, but just for one day! Then it's time for some sunshine and warmth! Sorry my Northern friends.
4.  I work at a Teacher's Store every Saturday!  I love it!
5.  I have a fabulous, beautiful and smart daughter!  She is a freshman at College this year.   See #4.  The reason I work on Saturdays.
6.  I grew up very very poor.  We didn't have a phone until I was in high school.   I didn't realize we were poor because I had fantastic parents!  My brothers and I were the first to go to college in our family.
7.  I have 4 sweet brothers! No sisters... I grew up playing with toy cars and playing sports...  but I loved pink!
Now I am suppose to award this to 15 other blogs.  That is easy to do because there are so many wonderful blogs out there.... But, I want to give the versatile blogger award to my awesome followers.  Thank you for coming to my blog and saying all the nice things you do!  You are appreciated! 
Thank you!   Thank you!  Thank You! 

2 comments:

Ms. W said...

congratulations! what a wonderful thing to find out! Keep on inspiring us!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You so deserve it! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment