I love Tamara's idea of posting the ten blogs that inspire you! I love so many blogs, but I call these my go to blogs..... I love the ladies behind these blogs.... so creative! Just rock star teachers!!!!!
1. Really Roper
Mrs. Roper has been such a great help to me.... She taught me how to embed a PDF on my blog and she has so many great ideas! Thank you Mrs. Roper!
2. Chalk Talk --- A Kindergarten Blog
Mrs. Larremore's blog was one of the first I discovered. I love all the wonderful ideas she shares. She is a inspiration to me!
3. Kindergarten Crayons
Fran Has the greatest ideas. It is always fun to go visit her blog to see what she is up to... She knows her stuff!
4. Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten
So many great ideas and so positive! She is the best!
5. Rambling About Reading
One of the sweetest bloggers around with so many super fun ideas on her blog!
6. Lil' Country Kindergarten
Just the name of this blog makes you smile... So many great ideas!
7. Crayons and Curls
I think she has fabulous ideas and is an inspiration!
8. Little Warriors
Such great ideas and so many freebies! She is an A+ teacher!
9. My Kindergarten Kids
A sweet and kind blogger... great ideas and many creative ideas!
Plus this little monkey had me at hello!
10. The Schroeder Page
Love her blog and a go to for computer tech ideas.....and a fellow
Thank you all for all the wonderful things you do for teachers and children! Love you all!
Any blogger can give this award to those blogs that make you smile!
1. Just write a blog post proudly displaying your Top 10 teaching blogs. Make sure that they do not already have an award.
2. Contact these bloggers by leaving them a comment with 2 links- a link to your blog's Top 10 post AND this link-http://bit.ly/rtHPbL so they can grab the fantastic award button below.