Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Little Bit of Magic...A freebie and More Good News

 
I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving break.... I am gearing up for the next few weeks... In my classroom the children will learn more about reindeer, Christmas Around the World and all the fun, but educational things we do as teachers! 
A fellow teacher pointed out to me that in my Christmas Write the Room, I should have written ... There is  instead of There are for the first sentence.  Thank you for pointing that out to me and I have corrected it..... You can find the new recording sheet here.  I am so sorry! 
First, I need to thank 2 more fellow bloggers for giving me the Sunshine Award! I am so amazed of the generosity of my blogging friends!  Thank you so much!  Please click on their buttons to visit these fantastic blogs!



   Also, I have great news.... I finally took the advice of many of you and have opened a Teacher's Notebook store!  I have a couple of math games there I think you would love. I will so appreciate it ... if you would take a moment to check out my products and like my store.... Right now I have one super follower who is a favorite of my store... I am sure this person feels lonely! :) 
You can click on the button to the right under my pinterest button to go to my store or just click here! 
  I will continue to have freebies on my blog.  However, I am excited to use graphics where the terms of use use limits me to post here.

How many of you have the children make Magic Reindeer Food?  I love this crafty project and we have to do it every year!  We use bird food authentic reindeer food, and glitter  magic, then place it in a small paper bag.  Then we decorate it like the model above in the pic.   I made a new label to go on the back or front of the bag.... I like to put it on the back because I hang the bags on my bulletin board. 
If you like, you can download the labels for the bags here
The graphics of course are from scrappin' doodles and DJ Inkers! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was your first follower on Teachers Notebook!! :-) I love your stuff! DJ Inkers and Scrappin Doodles are my FAVES!!
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Unknown said...

I love your blog! You bring Sunshine to my day so I have awarded you The Sunshine Award! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment