Sunday, April 1, 2012

We Have Winners!!


Thank you for everyone who made my celebration so much fun!
I appreciate all of you who entered to win such great prizes.
But most of all I appreciate your wonderful comments!
Wow... Double Wow!  I feel loved!
Here are the winners!


Congratulations to Lorena who won all the wonderful packs from some of my blogging friends!  She said:
Lorena, please send me your email address!



Congratulations to Shelly! She won the digital microscope!  She said:


Congratulations to Megan who won the $25 gift card to Teachers Pay Teachers!
She said!

Congratulations ladies!  I will be emailing you about your wonderful prizes!
Lorena, Please send me your email address!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Yay!!! My email is latilano2010@att.net
Lorena

Crayons and Curls said...

Congrats to the winners! and Congrats to you Pam for 1000 followers! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment