Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Parent/Teacher Cover Sheets for You!

You can see my Parent/Teacher notebook in an earlier post.  My class uses a  BEAR book. BEAR is an acronym for Bring Everything Always Ready.  Here are some more acronyms. I just made some parent/teacher communication cover sheets to share. Right beside the name is a space for you to add the student's picture.  It helps the children learn each others names and help pass out the notebooks at the end of the day.  Just click on the picture to download! If you would like other covers please let me know and I will try my best to make a cover sheet for you!  If you download, please think about following me.  I feel lonely here! 










3 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Oh Pam, your blog is just so adorable and your posts are fantastic! I know I'll be visiting here a lot. Happy blogging!

Teaching Blog Addict
♥Teaching with TLC

Jennifer said...

I'm a new blogger too and I'm inspired by all your cute stuff...Keep it coming, Pam, looks awesome!!!! Thanks! :)

Randee said...

I'd love to see an OWL or OWLS binder cover if you have any ideas, Lovin your blog so far. I think it's going to be full of awesome Kindergarten stuff!!!
How about them apples?

Post a Comment