Thursday, August 18, 2011

How do we get home?



Hi blogging buddies....   Hope everyone is doing great.  I am still working on getting my room ready for my kinders.  I hope to be finished with my room tomorrow!  Yeah!!!

We received our class lists yesterday.  I have 23 kinders this year! Whew!  On Monday we have open house.  Then next Thursday we have half of the children come and on Friday the other half. It gives us the opportunity to get to know the children and to assess them.  I want to make sure I know how these children are going home on the first day for school.  One of my fears is to put a child on a wrong bus.  So, I am going to use this to help me to put the children on the right bus and right place on that first day.   You can download of a copy of it here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the beginning of the year help! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Post a Comment